Provide Speech and Language Services to students in your area!
We are looking to hire a versatile, engaging Speech Language Pathologist for a client in your area. This is a full-time opening that will start immediately for the remainder of the school year. More information about your caseload will be discussed with the Special Education Director. Submit your resume directly to [email protected] for consideration.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed Hours
- Competitive Weekly Pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement