Soliant is working with a small school community near High Point, NC that is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Full 22/23 school year
- Caseload details to be shared in a direct interview with administrators
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- North Carolina SLP license
Please apply by using the form below. Or contact Monica Guu at [email protected] or (770) 723-3774 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement