Speech Language Pathologist Highland Village, TX
Highland Village, Texas Posted 7 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is partnered with a remarkable school district in Highland Village, TX who has a contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist and we need your help! This school district is surrounded by nature and a supportive community.
See below for more details.
To qualify, the minimum required includes:
• A Speech Language Pathology Master's degree.
• An active/pending SLP license in Texas
• Caseload size and types of disabilities: around 40 students
• Age groups: K-12 position but generally working with K-5 students
• Mild/Moderate disabilities/issues caseload
•In this position you will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams (SLPA, OT, PT, PSYCH)
Submit your application below or contact Gasmin Fairley for more details.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 678-538-6761 firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement