Speech Language Pathologist Hiring now for 23/24 year near National City CA
National City , CA 19 days agoApply Now
School Speech Language Pathologist Hiring NOW for 23/24 year
A wonderful school district in is now looking to hire a new speech language pathologist for their school district. This position is available for part time and full-time hours. Previous experience with pediatric care or school-based experience is a plus but not required. When you apply you will be immediately considered by the school district with or without experience with children.
This position allows you to work alongside several other SLP and education experts. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself into a wonderful place to learn and grow.
- Evaluate, diagnose and speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Create individualized programs to meet the student’s needs.
- Collaborate with teachers and other Speech Language Pathologists.
- Work with Preschool and Elementary aged student
- IEP’s and Evaluations
- Daily Expectations: Complete school assessments through the Preschool Diagnostic Team. Assessments completed include play based, articulation, and language development.
- Caseload: 39
- 1 year in school setting preferred as an SLP
- Have a Master’s degree or higher in Speech Pathology
- Have an active license approved by this STATE.
- 30-40 Hrs per week
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening and long term support send your resume to: [email protected]
Artimus Quick MBA/MS
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678)245-6910
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement