Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Hobart, IN in need of a Speech Language Pathologist! This position would be working with elementary school students in the district conducting general SLP duties, including one-on-one and group therapies, as well as IEP meetings.
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Full Time
- Multiple Positions Available!
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Related Field
- Indiana Speech Language Pathologist License (CCC)
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement