Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Multiple School Districts throughout Illinois
Position Type: Full-Time or Part-Time, Contract ('23-'24 School Year)
About Us: Soliant Health, a leading healthcare staffing provider, has partnered with school districts across Illinois to fill rewarding positions for dedicated Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs). We are committed to connecting talented professionals like you with fulfilling opportunities in education. Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of students throughout the state.
Job Description: As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a critical role in helping students enhance their communication and language skills. We have positions available for students ranging from kindergarten through 12th grade. The specific locations and caseload details, including grade levels and number of students, will be discussed during the interview process.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and students' specific needs.
- Provide direct therapy services to students, both individually and in group settings, utilizing evidence-based techniques.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to develop and implement effective intervention strategies.
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate goals and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid state license or eligibility for licensure in Illinois.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred. Clinical Fellows (CF) are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with students in a school setting is preferred.
- Familiarity with a variety of assessment tools and therapeutic techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to different caseloads and work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location.
- Flexible work schedule options (full-time or part-time).
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Supportive network and resources from Soliant Health.
Please submit a copy of your resume to be considered for this position.
Wyatt Hankins | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement