Soliant Health is searching for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for one school district in Georgia. This is a virtual full-time position for the upcoming school year. All applicants must have two years of experience in school settings. Apply here to start working from home!
- FT Position (M-F)
- K-12 Caseload
- Consistent support from your team and hiring manager!
- Zoom interview with school director
- Weekly pay
More information about job responsibilities will be available during the interview with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in Georgia
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement