Speech-Language Pathologist in Greeley, CO. 23-24 School Year(FULL-TIME)
greeley , CO 18 days agoApply Now
Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (School)
Location: Greeley, CO
Employment Type: Full-time (23/24 School Year)
Job Description: We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our school in Greeley, Colorado for the 2023-2024 school year. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide assessment, diagnosis, and therapy services to students aged PreK- 12th grade, with your main focus on the elementary students. Your expertise in communication disorders will help support students' language and speech development, enabling them to succeed academically and socially.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results, targeting specific speech and language areas.
- Provide direct therapy services to students in both individual and group settings, utilizing evidence-based therapy techniques.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate speech and language goals into the classroom curriculum.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed and maintaining accurate records.
- Provide guidance and support to parents, offering strategies to promote effective communication skills at home.
- Collaborate with the Individualized Education Program (IEP) team to develop and implement appropriate accommodations and modifications.
- Support students in developing functional communication skills, including articulation, fluency, voice, and language comprehension.
- Provide consultation and training to teachers and support staff on strategies to support students with communication needs.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working in a school setting or with pediatric populations is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of a variety of speech and language disorders and therapy techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and colleagues.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized treatment plans and monitor student progress.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines and maintain accurate documentation.
If you are a motivated and passionate SLP looking to make a difference in the lives of our students, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Account Executive| Soliant Health
470-286-1096| [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement