Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (School)- Maternity Leave Coverage
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
Employment Type: 23/24 School Year
Job Description: Our school system is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team of professionals, providing exceptional speech and language services to students from PreK to 12th grade within our school system. This full-time position offers a diverse caseload and provides flexibility in terms of reporting times and remote paperwork completion. Join us in making a positive impact on the communication skills and academic success of students while enjoying the convenience of remote work for certain administrative tasks.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students' speech, language, and communication abilities across the PreK-12th grade range.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and students' specific needs.
- Provide direct therapy services to students, targeting areas such as articulation, phonology, expressive and receptive language, social communication, and literacy skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' speech and language development within the classroom setting.
- Implement evidence-based strategies and interventions to enhance students' communication skills, both individually and in small groups.
- Monitor students' progress, adjust treatment plans as needed, and maintain accurate records of therapy sessions and student outcomes.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings and contribute to the development and implementation of students' educational plans.
- Utilize technology for remote paperwork completion and report writing, offering flexibility in reporting times and the convenience of working from home during designated hours.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid Indiana state licensure (or eligibility) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Previous experience working with students in a school-based setting.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, therapy techniques, and intervention strategies for speech and language disorders in children and adolescents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism.
If you are a motivated and passionate SLP looking to make a difference in the lives of our students, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Account Executive| Soliant Health
470-286-1096| [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement