Speech Language Pathologist
Rohnert Park, CA
Soliant is looking for a motivated Speech-Language Pathologists to join our growing team in a full-time position for the upcoming school year!
*Qualified candidates will hold an active SLP license in the State of California*
*Willing to consider SLPAs*
Your Role: We know and believe that Speech-Language Pathologists play a key role here at our school, by helping our students with a wide range of speech-language-related disabilities meet performance standards. You would primarily be tasked to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social, communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in students.
Responsibilities: Daily tasks would include prevention, assessment, intervention, and program design efforts that are integrated within our school. The licensee must have the ability to work with a variety of students ranging in age, demographic, and disability.
- Evaluate the communication skills of referred students and diagnose speech and/or language disorders.
- Perform evaluations on referred students and make treatment recommendations.
- Participate in and/or conduct individualized education plans (IEPs) staffing to discover and relate pertinent data used in the determination of student needs.
- Assure the placement of students in the Speech-Language Pathologist program and support SLP objectives on IEPs.
- Schedule students appropriately and provide consultative services to teachers, parents, admins, and allied agencies to integrate educational goals into the classroom, other educational programs, and the home environment.
Licenses & Certifications:
- California state licensure
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Location: In-person
To setup an interview, please reach out directly by emailing [email protected] or by calling (678) 436-8965.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement