*Hiring* School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is looking to place a Speech-Language Pathologist in a school district near Pasadena, California to provide therapy services to the students. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to the students in need!
- Provide direct therapy services
- 22/23 School Year
- Fulltime position
- Master’s degree or equivalent in speech-language pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- California state licensure
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- 401k plan options
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below! Interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or one like it, please apply below now or to apply directly contact Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement