Speech Language Pathologist Job for 23-24 School Year in Tallulah Falls, Georgia
Tallulah Falls, GA 7 days agoApply Now
Soliant is searching for a professional Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work within an amazing school district near Tallulah Falls, GA. Are you looking for a rewarding and consistent position providing speech services to students in need? Apply now and your new journey starts today!
- Full 23-24 school year
- Full time - 37-40 hours guaranteed per week
Experience & Education
- Active GA State License required.
- Master’s degree in Speech & Language Pathology or Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred.
- Individualized Education Programs (IEP) experience preferred.
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage offered for full-time employees.
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed hours!
- Great work/life balance
Employment Type: Full time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP
To be immediately considered for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement