Currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Elgin area. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor(s).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- Have Masters Degree (For SLP-CFY)
- Full-time hours
- Multiple openings/caseloads to choose from
- School-year 2022-2023
- Start - end of school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Senior Account Executive - Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement