Speech Language Pathologist Job in the Augusta, Georgia Area
We are interviewing SLPs that are interested in working in a school setting!
We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone for the 2021-2022 school year.
- 37.5 hr/wk
- Caseload: Elementary and Middle School students
- Provide Therapy, Evaluations, Write IEPs, Collect Data, Bill Medicaid
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, contact Ashlyn Ricks today to learn more about this opening and next steps in the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement