Job Title: School Speech Language Pathologist
Job Type: Part-Time (3 days a week)
Location: Modesto, California area
Soliant is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a school, district in Modesto. The position will be for the entirety of next school year! The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children with disabilities, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current California Licensure
- Previous experience working with children
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 3 days a week
- Caseload: 30
- Duties: Service students, case manager, testing, assessing, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
If you are a qualified Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to work with children in a school setting, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Please apply below now or directly by contacting Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant.
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement