Soliant is partnering with a fantastic school district near Oakhurst, CA to hire an SLP for the upcoming school year. This is a great opportunity to work with kids on an interdisciplinary team in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Ready to interview, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Evaluations, assessments, and treatment
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- License and Certifications in California
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full school year positions
- Weekly competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during interview.
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement