Soliant is working with a great school district to fill a new speech language pathologist position for the upcoming school year. Qualified candidates should be comfortable working with PreK-12th grade students.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- California State SLP License
- Full-time and Part-time Positions available
- 2021-2022 School Year
- Onsite Only
- Range of Caseloads
- Healthcare Benefits Available
- 401K Available
- Quick Interview Process
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement