Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working in a school setting near Penns Grove, New Jersey. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12.
Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Remainder of School year.
- Full-Time Hours
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- MUST have active or pending state SLP license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
If you are interested and ready to accept a new role, apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-920-5949 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement