Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Duration: Full School Year
Location: Onsite (Middle School)
Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of middle school students? If so, we have the perfect position for you! We are seeking a Full-Time SLP to join our team for the entire school year. This is an onsite position located in Reno, NV, where you will work with a diverse caseload of middle school students.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist at [Your School Name], you will:
- Assess and diagnose communication disorders in middle school students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address speech and language goals.
- Provide therapy and intervention services to students, both individually and in group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of student Individualized Education Plans.
To be considered for this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- State licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with middle school students is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to improving the lives of students with communication disorders.
If you are excited about the opportunity to work as a Speech-Language Pathologist and make a positive impact on the lives of middle school students, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join our team and help empower students to reach their full potential through improved communication skills. Apply today!
For inquiries or more information about this position, please contact:
Olivia Badie I [email protected] I 678-327-0998
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement