SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST – SLP
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is needed for a job opportunity near Southfield, Michigan.
In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Continuing Education & 401(K)
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
• Flexible Schedules
• Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want nationwide!
• Masters in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
• Verifiable, supervised professional experience
• Valid SLP license in state of practice
• Full time
• Prek - 8th caseload, 45 students
• ASAP - March 2021
??• Competitive pay and possibility of benefits
• Interviewing quickly for an immediate start
Interested in this position or other available positions? Apply by submitting a resume to: email@example.com
Contact me at: 770-776-2096.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement