Soliant is working with a school located in Hartford, Connecticut to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opening.
Interviews are taking place now! Please apply below to be considered part of the process. Experienced therapists and new graduate candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Details Includes:
- W2 Contract
- Full time or Part time hours available
- Elementary caseload
- Onsite or teletherapy services
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CT
Apply below now or email your resume to [email protected] I can also be reached at 678-459-1121.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement