Our team is looking for a qualified and talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join an amazing school district in Laurel, Delaware for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year!
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Start/End date: ASAP-5/24/24
Licensure and requirements:
- Active SLP license in DE
- Experience within a school-based setting
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Competitive pay packages
- Travel stipends if needed
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
If you are in the market to become a contracted SLP, which offers higher compensation, excellent benefits, and the chance to make a meaningful impact in the lives of children, please contact me at the information below.
773-570-4421 (text or call)
For immediate consideration, email us your resume by clicking here! Please also include the job you are inquiring about.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement