We are actively seeking a passionate and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position in Lincoln Park, MI, during the 2023-2024 school year. The successful candidate will work full-time hours based on the school's schedule, providing essential speech-language therapy services to support students' communication and language development.
- Conduct speech and language assessments to identify and address students' individual communication needs.
- Develop and implement effective therapy plans to improve students' speech, language, and communication skills.
- Collaborate with school staff, teachers, and parents to ensure coordinated care and support for students.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and therapy interventions.
- Competitive wages
- Medical options
- 401(k) match
- Health and wellness reimbursements
- Weekly pay
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist license in the state of Michigan
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
How to Apply: Please click here to submit resume and references.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement