Soliant is partnered with an excellent school district near Manor, TX to fill a position for the upcoming school year. We are searching for a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist for onsite and virtual positions. This opportunity offers guaranteed hours, full time with great benefits! Apply below today to be considered immediately, interviewing this week!
We are also looking to fill many other positions in the state, don't hesitate to apply based on location!
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Approved or pending SLP license in the state of Texas
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full time contract position held in a school setting
- Caseloads vary based on experience
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
Send me your resume at [email protected] for opportunities nationwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement