Speech Language Pathologist opening for a school district near Michigan City, Indiana.
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in school-based settings. The details of the assignment will be discussed with the Director of Special Education. They are looking for someone who is versatile, engaging, and has experience with pediatrics. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsibilities: Assisting with Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, data collection, assessments, etc.
- Caseload: K-12 students
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement