Interviewing this week!
Soliant Health is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Minnetonka, Minnesota for the 2022-2023 school year. We are looking to hire compassionate therapists who are dedicated to their students success and wellbeing. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload: Middle school (6th-8th grade)
- Responsibilities: Evaluations, IEPs, interventions, etc.
- Schedule: M-F, regular school hours
- Indirect and direct services included
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- W2, Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement