Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Speech-Language Pathologist near Danbury, Connecticut
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists seeking a flexible contract assignment for the summer. Soliant has partnered with a school district in the near Danbury, Connecticut and is seeking a part-time Speech Language Pathologist.
- Part-time 4 days (16 hrs/week)
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines.
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Connecticut SLP License or SLP certificate from the Department of Education
Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement