Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a client near Gilroy, California area. The therapist will be assigned to an elementary school to supervise SLPAs and focus on Individualized Educational Plans. We are looking for compassionate therapist who provide client-centered practices and work well within a multidisciplinary team. This position will close this week! Email your resume to [email protected] or apply.
- Full-time position (M-F, regular school hours)
- Contribute to Individualized Education Plans, performing speech assessments, direct therapy, and educating staff/parents on interventions
- Caseload: Elementary students
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Experience working with children
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement