Soliant is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the East Los Angeles school district. This position is for the 2022-2023 school year. Apply today to start your new adventure!
- Full-time position with guaranteed hours
- Caseload of 55 elementary students (PreK-6th grade)
- Experience working with children
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k with company match
- Weekly competitive pay
- Relocation package if you’re not local
• Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
• Holds current license and/or registration in CA
Apply here or contact Katelyn Bruno directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement