Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in San Francisco, CA This is a full-time contract position for the upcoming school year. Apply today to get started!
- Contract position (2022-2023)
- K-12 Caseload
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k with company match
- Weekly competitive pay
• Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
• Holds current license and/or registration in CA
Apply here or email Katelyn Bruno your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement