Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near St. Cloud, Florida. This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. Apply today to get started!
- Full-time position
- Flexible caseload
- CCC-SLP or CFY-SLP
- Weekly pay
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed with the school director.
- Health, dental, and vision package available
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration the state
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
You’re welcome to apply here or email [email protected] your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement