Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a client near Trinity, North Carolina. We are eager to hear from compassionate therapists who are dedicated to their client's success and well-being. The position details are discussed over zoom with the school director. Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration or apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Eligibility to pick your caseload based on preference (K-12).
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive weekly pay
- Referral bonus
Position Type: Full-time, Part-Time, Contract, SLP CCC, SLP CF, SLPA
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement