SLP: Speech Language Pathologist positions needed for a End of school year opening in Little Rock, AR for 2023/2024 School Year.
Soliant Educational Staffing is a company that pairs talented caregivers with the nation’s best hospitals/schools and healthcare providers in the positions that make a difference daily. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our clients across the country. Soliant works on your behalf whether is it full-time or part-time! We are looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to work a full-time position near Little Rock, AR.
- 35 hours a week
- Caseload Preschool Kiddos
- Start Date: 8/10/2023 - 5/30/24
- IEP Meetings
- Direct Therapy Services
- Onsite only
- 3 different Locations
- Active State SLP License
- ASHA Certified
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or a similar degree
- Assess and evaluate needs of students
- Develop plans pertaining to short and long-term goals
- Participate in Individual Evaluation Plans (IEPs) meetings and provide consult services as needed.
On-Site Benefits for Full-Time Candidates:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation (W-2)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Company Matching
For serious inquiries, please contact Andre Cinicola, Account Executive, at (678)-497-4807. For immediate consideration and application processing, please email an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] All applicants will be contacted with 24hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement