Soliant is currently seeking a Pennsylvania licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the school year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Pennsylvania
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have Schools and IEP experience - preferred
- SLP-CCC or schools experienced SLPA and CFY-SLP
- Various caseloads to choose from
- Remainder of the school year (ASAP-May)
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- In person (Please still reach out if interested in a virtual position)
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement