Speech Language Pathologist Needed Baltimore, MD - 23/24 School Year
Baltimore, MD 25 days agoApply Now
Speech Language Pathologist Needed
Baltimore, MD - 23/24 School Year
- Full time
- K - 12 caseload
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific needs and goals.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of student progress and participate in the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process.
- Master’s degree in speech language pathology or communications.
- Valid state license or certification as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- CCCs preferred.
- Open to CF
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program.
Apply now to secure your position as a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year. For any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Payal Desai | Recruiting Advisor | 773-570-6942
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement