*Hiring* School-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is looking to place a licensed SLP in a school district near Hartsville, South Carolina to provide speech-therapy services to students. The ideal candidate will be ready to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to the students in need!
- Provide direct therapy services
- Fulltime position
- Elementary and high school caseload
- Master’s degree or equivalent in speech-language pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- South Carolina state licensure
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- 401k plan
Applicants must hold a master’s degree in speech language pathology and active South Carolina state licensure prior to starting the position. The available position is onsite and fulltime for the remainder of the school year. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply below! Interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or one like it, please apply below now or to apply directly contact Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement