Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district outside of Edinburg, Virginia who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Virginia
Specifications about the position:
- Offering a competitive pay package
- SLP-CCC/CFY welcome to apply!
- 3 openings- preschool elementary and middle school
- Full time at 37.5 hours/week
- Quick interview process!
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement