Soliant is looking for a licensed SLP for an amazing school district to offer services to students for the rest of the school year. Apply below to be immediately considered.
- Full Time and Part Time candidates are encouraged to apply
- Onsite Position (Virtual positions may be available)
- K-12th Caseload
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Pathology
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
Please apply below or send your resume directly to [email protected].
To learn more about other SLP jobs and throughout the country, contact Madison to discuss openings in your area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement