One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located 30 minutes away from the north side of Indianapolis, IN, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full time or at least 4 days per week
- Current Onsite SLPs need relief on caseload
- Interviewing Now
More information about the district, the team, and, the caseload will be shared during direct interviews with the administration. We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- Must be licensed In Indiana
- Schools experience needed
Please apply by using the form below; or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement