Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Our School District needs a SLP for next School Year. If you are looking for a new School for the 23/24 School Year, please see job details and apply for a chance to join a desirable district with collaborative culture.
- Bachelors in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active SLP certification
Details about the position:
- 30+ hours per week
- Middle School Caseload
- School hours are ~7:15am-3:30pm. Hours and days are flexible.
- Zoom Interview
- Competitive pay, negotiable based on experience
- Individualized compensation packages
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
If you are a good fit, please apply below. You can also contact the hiring coordinator, Vineece Verdun, with serious inquiries and questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement