Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Travel
Speech Language Pathologist - South Lyon, MI
- Start: 09/19/2023
- End: 11/30/2023
- Full-time, 35+ hours/week
- District wide caseload
- Pay Range: $53/hr - $58/hr
- Master's or doctoral degree from an accredited educational program that meets the standards.
- Valid state license or certification (SLP)
- Provides specially designed instruction which focuses on the individual needs of the student and the achievement of the state content and performance standards.
- In preparation for instruction, addresses both short- and long-term learning goals. Shows written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisor.
- Provides developmentally appropriate learning experiences.
- Works cooperatively with classroom teachers who have students with disabilities assigned to their rooms.
- Assists in the diagnosis and instructional planning for identified students, monitors the I.E.P. and makes specific recommendations to teachers
On-Site Benefits for Full-Time Candidates:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation (W-2)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Company Matching
If interested, please email Nicholas Allen or call (678) 710-7749 or apply below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement