Are you a Speech Language Pathologist in search of a school that will allow you to truly utilize your skillset in Colorado? Soliant is seeking a licensed Therapist ready to start! This position calls for evaluations to assess students with speech or language disorders; provide individual and group therapy sessions to students consistent with goals in the Individual Education Plan (IEP’s). Other duties include: collaborating with appropriate staff to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures. Will accept a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant or CF. Onsite mentoring along with other great perks available! Please provide current resume with details of pervious diagnosis/disorders you have worked with.
- Hours: Full-time: 32 Hours per week
- Location: Onsite
- Dates: 8/22/2022 – 6/16/2023
- Caseload: 35-40 Students: PreK – 12th
- Pay: $28 - $50 Hourly depending on experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Speech-Language Pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- Soliant offers licensure reimbursement
- CO State Licensure
- AAC experience is a plus!
*Must hold a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology and Active Licensure in the state of CO prior to starting. Interviews are quickly being scheduled as of now.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement