Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
- NEW! A school near the Newnan area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year.
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- 23 - 24 SY
- At least 2 years of schools experience preferred
- Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid State license to practice as an SLP.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Interested in this position or something similar? We have positions available nationwide! Please contact Christina Husak – [email protected] / 470.375.9239
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement