Category Schools - SLP
Job Type All Job Types
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Norfolk, VA
Soliant is seeking a passionate and dedicated School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Norfolk, VA. As an SLP in a school setting, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language challenges and fostering their communication skills.
- Conduct thorough evaluations to assess students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to each student's unique needs and goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to students, both in individual and group settings, utilizing evidence-based practices.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to support students' speech and language development.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy techniques and goals as necessary.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings to provide input and recommendations for students' communication needs.
- Stay informed about the latest research, advancements, and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Virginia.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP in a school setting is preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Sound knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessment techniques, and evidence-based therapy practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
If interested, apply today!
Contact: Allison Bowman
Email: [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application and discussing how you can contribute to our team and the students we serve!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement