Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Richmond, VA
Soliant is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year in Richmond, VA. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in helping students overcome speech and language challenges, enabling them to reach their full potential in communication and academic success.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific needs and goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to students, both individually and in group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to support students' speech and language development.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy techniques and goals as necessary.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings to provide input and recommendations for students' communication needs.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices, research, and advancements in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Virginia.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP in a school setting is preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Solid understanding of speech and language disorders, assessment techniques, and evidence-based therapy practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
At Soliant, we value our employees' professional growth and offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing support. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of students!
If interested, apply today!
Contact: Allison Bowman
Email: [email protected]
We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to the team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement