Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist to work with an excellent school district near Wheeler, OR. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts.
- Dates: 23-24 school year
- Full-time position
- Previous experience in school setting strongly preferred
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active OR State License
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed hours!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC,
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected] Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7983 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement