Soliant is working with a small school community near Pine Glen, PA that is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Onsite with possibility of teletherapy
- K-12 caseload
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- Pennsylvania SLP license
- Clearance of Department of Education
Please apply by using the form below. Or contact Monica Guu at [email protected] or (770) 723-3774 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement