Soliant is working with a great school near Riverside, ND that is in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist to start ASAP. Apply Today!!
Details of the position below:
- High school role that will need to supervise an SLPA as well
- Staff on 40-hour schedules 8 am-4 pm
- .5 will be direct minutes at middle school
- .5 will be collaborative, conducting diagnostic assessments across district
More information about the district, the team, and, the caseload will be shared during direct interviews with the administration. We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- Must be licensed in ND
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement