Category Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
Job Type Contract
Sign Language Interpreter
We are hiring for a Sign Language Interpreter. Come be a part of a great school district with constant support.
Location: Near Savannah, GA
- Full Time - NSY (37.5 hrs per week)
- Caseload: 2x 1:1 with student
- Observe student behaviors and performance and communicate student performance to teacher and support staff.
- Collaborate with other staff in planning, modifying, enhancing, and implementing curriculum and school objectives.
- Needed after school hours for activity support
- Bachelor’s Level Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- EIPA Score – 3.5 or above per IL EDU approval requirements
- Must be able to comprehend sign, inflections and intent of the student and simultaneously speak to them in articulate appropriate English
- Competitive Pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Renewal options
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. My direct contact information is below. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement