Our company is looking to hire compassionate Speech Language Pathologists to work in school districts near New Canaan, Connecticut. This is a full-time contract position for the 2022-2023 school year. The director is able to place you with your preferred caseload! Submit an application and current resume for consideration.
- Elementary, middle, and high school caseloads available
- Onsite, full-time position
- Evaluations, therapy, assessments, etc.
- Supportive school district!
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- W2, Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement